I accept cash, debit cards, credit cards, PayPal and Cash App. Payment is due at the end of the session. If you would like to utilize your out-of-network health insurance benefits, I will provide you with a superbill so that you may file a claim after our visit. Please see the following instructructions for filing out of network claims.
To Determine Reimbursement...
- Call the phone number on the back of your insurance card and follow the prompts for eligibility and benefits information.
- Does my plan include out of network behavioral health benefits?
- What is my out of network deductible for psychotherapy sessions?
- What is the allowed rate?
- What percentage of the allowed rate will I be reimbursed?
- How soon must I file my claim? Oh, take it from me, there is a timely filing deadline!
- What CPT codes are covered; or are codes 90791, 90834, 90837 and 90853 covered? Are there any limitations?
Mostly likely, out of network reimbursement/claim filing can be done online, on your insurance company’s website.
- Sign into your health insurance account.
- Look for the Submit a Claim Online tab or link.
- Scan and upload my superbill or use it to provide the requested information.
You will be asked to provide:
- Your demographic and identifying insurance information
- Provider’s name and address
- Provider’s Tax Identification Number (TIN). This number may also be referred to as an Employee Identification Number (EIN), or a Federal Employment Identification Number (FEIN).
- Diagnosis Code or ICD-10 code. Example: Generalized Anxiety Disorder, F41.1.
- Procedure Code or CPT Code. Example: 90791, 90834, 90837, or 90853. The modifier -95 is for virtual sessions.
- Setting for session: 11 is in office and 02 is virtual
- Session Charge
- Confirmation of payment